Diepenbrock Law Office, P.A., through attorney J. Thomas Diepenbrock, is available for counsel, advice and representation in a variety of employment matters.
Tom’s employment law practice includes:
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour matters
- Trade secret litigation
- Commissions cases
- Title VII
- United States District Court
- Superior Court of California
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- California Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- California Labor Commission
- Equal Employment Opportunities Commission
- Unemployment Compensation Appeals Board
Tom’s employment law cases included:
- Unemployment compensation appeals, NC Employment Security Commission.
- Successful resolution of Pregnancy Discrimination and Family Medical Leave Act case, United States District Court, Western District of North Carolina.
- Sexual harassment litigation involving the defense of three lawsuits brought against the clients and a county hospital, which were satisfactorily resolved after extensive discovery, motion practice and mediation.
- Lawsuit for lost commissions on behalf of a commissioned sales representative successfully tried to judgment in federal court.
- Early resolution of a lawsuit against approximately 12 individuals accused of wrongfully competing against their employer.
- Early resolution of lawsuit against two individuals accused by their former employer of misappropriating confidential trade secret customer information.
- Numerous cases before the California Labor Commission.
- Numerous cases before the California Unemployment Compensation Appeals Board.
- Americans with Disabilities Act case before California Department of Fair Housing and Employment, and the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission, resolved before commencement of civil lawsuit.
Sexual harassment litigation involving the defense of three lawsuits satisfactorily resolved after extensive discovery, motion practice and mediation.”